New babies are such a blessing, but they can also bring with them sleepless nights, crying, and sometimes quite a bit of extra stress. In our Happiest Baby class, new parents will learn step-by-step how to help their baby sleep better and how to soothe even the fussiest baby in minutes. Magic? A miracle? No, it's a reflex! Our class is based on the new approach to babies pioneered by Dr. Harvey Karp in his best selling book and DVD, Happiest Baby on the Block.
Parents also learn:
- Why the idea, "colic is due to gas," is mostly an old
- Why keeping the house quiet may be upsetting to newborns
- Why most babies get more upset in the evening
- Why it's impossible to spoil young babies
- An easy way to help infants sleep longer at night
- Why fathers are often the best people to calm babies
Attn. childcare providers/single parents: Bring a friend! (Price is per couple). Certified by Idaho STARS. Price includes 1 CD, and DVD (or video).
Supplies: All supplies are provided for you. One set of supplies per couple.
Financial hardship? Call to inquire about eligibility for a reduced cost for this class.
Refund Policy: No refunds are given for this class, unless it is canceled by us or you are unable to attend due to the early delivery of your baby. Otherwise, participants may transfer to another class within six months of the original class date.
Saint Alphonsus Family Center
900 N Liberty St. Ste. 100
Boise, ID 83704