Once your baby is born and you take them home, they should just “sleep like babies”, right? For some parents this might be true, yet for many others there is a lot of energy that is exerted to help their children sleep well. If you want a better understanding of healthy sleep for your child or you have a child who isn’t sleeping well, this class is for you.
In this class we will discuss:
-Healthy sleep habits for children and how to promote these habits.
- The right amount of sleep for your child.
- Why sleep is so crucial for children.
- The importance of a good bedtime routine and why a consistent bedtime is essential.
- How to create a bedtime routine for your child.
- Creating a sleep schedule for your child
- Techniques to help your child sleep more consistently through the night.
- Common naptime issues and learn how to establish good naptime habits.
- Good boundaries for your child to ensure that his/her sleep needs are met.
Class Supplies: A Sleep Questionnaire will be sent to you via e-mail. Please complete and e-mail your responses to email@example.com
Location: This class is located in the Family Center at 900 N Liberty St. Ste. 100.
Refund Policy: No refunds are given for this class, unless it is canceled by us. Participants may transfer to another class within six months of the original class date.