Parenting at Midnight - 6 months to 18 months
Once your baby is born and you take them home, they should just “sleep like babies”, right? For some parents this might be true, yet for many others there is a lot of energy that is exerted to help their children sleep well. If you want a better understanding of healthy sleep for your child or you have a child who isn’t sleeping well, this class is for you.
In this class we will discuss:
-Healthy sleep habits for children and how to promote these habits.
- The right amount of sleep for your child.
- Why sleep is so crucial for children.
- The importance of a good bedtime routine and why a consistent bedtime is essential.
- How to create a bedtime routine for your child.
- Creating a sleep schedule for your child
- Techniques to help your child sleep more consistently through the night.
- Common naptime issues and learn how to establish good naptime habits.
- Good boundaries for your child to ensure that his/her sleep needs are met.
Class Supplies: A Sleep Questionnaire will be sent to you via e-mail. Please complete and e-mail your responses to email@example.com
Location: This class is located in the Family Center at 900 N Liberty St. Ste. 100.
Refund Policy: No refunds are given for this class, unless it is canceled by us. Participants may transfer to another class within six months of the original class date.
For more information, please contact the Family Center at 208-367-3454 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Price of the class is per couple. When registering, please enter "1" as the Number of Attendees."
Additional dates, times and locations for this event