"Healing Women's Hearts with Care"
Saint Alphonsus Women's Heart Care is a comprehensive cardiovascular program designed to address the specific needs of women. We are the only comprehensive women's heart program in the Northwest. Our goal is to reduce heart disease in women.
What we know:
- Heart disease is the number one of killer of women.
- Heart disease claims more women's lives than the next seven leading causes of death combined.
- Risk factors for heart disease affect women differently.
- Women with heart disease may present with different symptoms than men.
- Women are often misdiagnosed and undertreated.
- These important differences in heart disease have resulted in differences in outcomes. Over the past three decades, death from heart disease has declined significantly more for men than for women.
Identifying and treating risk factors for heart disease can reduce your chance of having a heart attack or stroke. Once you have heart disease, aggressive care can prevent progression of disease and allow you to live longer. Heart disease is a problem you can do something about. Let us take care of your heart so that you can return to taking care of the ones you love.
Beth Malasky, MD
We offer an integrated approach to diagnosis, treatment and aftercare with:
- Tailored cardiovascular consultation that recognizes risks specific to women and considers the testing options best suited for female patients.
- Treatment customized for each woman, focusing on her specific health needs and concerns.
- Our specialized program recognizes that unless we adequately address differences between men and women, women will continue to suffer worse outcomes.
All Saint Alphonsus personnel are committed to optimizing the evaluation and care of women with or at risk for heart disease. Our goal is to provide the best, state of the art cardiac care in a medical environment that is accessible and responsive to concerns and needs of women.
Identifying and treating risk factors for heart disease can reduce your chance of having a heart attack or stroke. Once you have heart disease, aggressive care can prevent progression of disease and allow you to live longer. Heart disease is a problem you can do something about. Let us help you take care of your heart so that you can return to taking care of the ones you love.
Locations & Scheduling
6140 West Curtisian Suite 200, Boise, Idaho 83706
Saint Alphonsus Curtis Campus
1905 Fairview, Suite 401, Caldwell, ID 83605
323 E. Riverside Dr., Eagle, ID 83616
910 NW 16th Street, Fruitland, ID 83616
To schedule an appointment or for more information on the Saint Alphonsus Women's Heart program call 208-367-3555.
Please note, a clinic visit within Women's Heart Care cannot be charged to health insurance as a preventive check-up.
|If you are experiencing an emergency, please call 9-1-1.