Saint Alphonsus Foundation has over 200 different funds established for a variety of causes throughout the organization. If you have a specific idea of where you would like your donation to be applied and you do not see it listed below, give us a call at 208-367-5659 and a member of our team will be happy to speak with you.
Medical Center's Greatest Need
Emergency Department/Level II Trauma Center Expansion Project
Saint Alphonsus Regional Medical Center is currently undergoing an 18-month project to renovate and expand our region’s only Level II Trauma Center and Emergency Department. Funding for this project will help us enhance the capacity, efficiency and quality of care delivered at Saint Alphonsus.
Foundation’s Top Funds
- Allumbaugh House - offering sobering, detox and crisis mental health services.
- Breast Care Center
- Cancer Care - Programs & Services
- Cancer Care - Patient Assistance
- CARE Refugee Clinic
- Clinical Education Fund
- Emergency/Trauma Center Expansion
- Heart Health
- Idaho’s Only Primary Stroke Center
- Mental Health Services
- Palliative Care
- Patient Assistance Fund
- Project Haiti
- Women’s & Children’s - Bereavement
- Women’s & Children’s - Family Center
- Women’s & Children’s - Littlest Patients Fund
- Women’s & Children’s - Programs & Services
>>Click here to donate today.