Saint Alphonsus Foundation - Ontario donates $2,500 to Help Them To Hope (HTTP). From Left to Right, Steve Dominguez, HTTH Co-Chair, David Lirgg, HTTP Warehouse Manager, Jandee Carlson, Saint Alphonsus Foundation Board, Ken Hart, Saint Alphonsus Foundation Executive Director, Lark MacKenzie, Saint Alphonsus Foundation Board and Maureen McDonough, Saint Alphonsus Foundation Board.
Governed by community leaders who give generously of their time and personal resources, the Saint Alphonsus Medical Center — Ontario Foundation gains financial support for the medical center. The Foundation exists to improve and enhance the medical center’s delivery of high-quality healthcare through the successful cultivation of philanthropic support and volunteer leadership as well as the stewardship of charitable gifts.
In addition to raising friends and funds, the Foundation educates the community about Saint Alphonsus and cultivates a group of committed advocates and donors.
Foundation Board of Directors 2013
Members of the Foundation Board of Directors serve a renewable three-year term.
- Amber Campbell, President/Chair
- Jandee Carlson
- David Cox
- Tamara Davis
- Monica Guzman
- Fran Halcom
- Lark MacKenzie
- Maureen McDonough
- Matthew Stringer
- Brian Wolfe
Ways To Give
Any gift to Saint Alphonsus is always greatly appreciated. Typical gifts may include:
- Annual Pledges or Gifts
- Memorial Donations — Cash or honorarium donations in any amount will help to sustain the Foundation. Donations may be designated as a memorial or in honor of a special occasion.
- Endowment Donations — Endowment donations create a fund for perpetual support of Saint Alphonsus Medical Center — Ontario.
- Major Gifts — From individuals, corporations or foundations.
- Matched Giving — Donors can frequently double their investment with an employer matched gift. Check with your employer to see if its corporate gifting policy enables you to take advantage of this option.
- Planned Giving — Persons interested in planned giving should seek the recommendation of their estate planner or accountant. These gifts may include:
- Life insurance policies — existing, new or asset replacement policies
- Charitable gift annuities
- Deferred gift annuities
- Pooled income funds
- Charitable remainder trusts
- Life estate gifts
Contact the Foundation
Saint Alphonsus Foundation — Ontario
Staff: Ken Hart