Whether you are an elite athlete or exercise for fun, fitness and health, Saint Alphonsus Medical Center in Ontario, Oregon, has developed an athletic training and sports medicine program that can help you reach your goals.
Athletic training and sports medicine services offered in Ontario, Oregon, include:
- Sports injury management.
- Rehabilitation after surgery or a sports injury.
- Individualized strength, conditioning and agility training programs.
- Rehabilitation to return to sports or recreation.
- Sports injury prevention programs and classes.
- Shoe inserts.
- Customized mouthpieces.
- Physical therapy.
- Occupational therapy.
- Group education on sports injury treatment and prevention.
- Medical and athletic training coverage for youth sports events in Ontario.
Our professional team includes physical therapists, occupational therapists and a certified athletic trainer.
For more information about sports medicine and rehabilitation services in Ontario, contact us at:
Saint Alphonsus Rehabilitation Services
896 SW 4th Ave.
Ontario, Oregon 97914