Making the Difference in Occupational Medicine
Saint Alphonsus Occupational Health Network is all about working closely with employers to minimize costs of work-related injuries and illnesses. With the largest team of board certified Occupational and Environmental Medicine physicians in Idaho, we offer five facilities conveniently located throughout the Treasure Valley. From small to large employers, we offer personalized expertise to keep your employees productive and maximize your bottom line.
What We Offer:
- The largest team of physicians board-certified in Occupational Medicine in the Treasure Valley.
- Five locations that focus on occupational medicine patients.
- 80% of initial work injury exams provided by an MD.
- Less use of expensive testing compared to national averages.
- Aggressive Return-to-Work program.
Saint Alphonsus Medical Group Occupational Medicine clinics are located throughout the region from Boise to Ontario. As the longest established occupational medicine program in the Treasure Valley, we provide the following services:
- Injury assessment and treatment
- Physical exams (DOT, HazMat, Pre-Employment, Respirator)
- Hearing, vision & blood pressure screening
- Lab services, X-ray
- Experienced staff who understand work comp policies and procedures
- Aggressive return-to-work program
- Drug screen and breath alcohol collection
- Pulmonary function testing
- Chemical exposure services
- Worksite safety consultation
- Access to the Saint Alphonsus network of services
Occupational medicine is committed to providing cost-effective, quality medical care, controlling time loss and promoting early return to work through:
- Appropriate injury treatment and management by board-certified providers.
- Continuity of care by seeing the same provider for all follow up visits.
- Helping patients understand the process of care.
- Ongoing communication between healthcare professional, employer and patient.
- Daily phone calls and/or faxing of return-to-work information to keep employer informed.
- Multiple sites in Ada and Canyon counties.
- Wellness and prevention programs to keep the patient strong and healthy.
- Physician partnership with Saint Alphonsus, a full service quality hospital.
Find an occupational medicine clinic location near you.
Call 208-367-7549 for additional information on Saint Alphonsus Occupational Medicine Program. If you need to make an appointment with a clinic please call the clinic directly.