The Pulmonary Diagnostics Laboratory is a full service diagnostic laboratory providing state-of-the-art equipment and procedures for the detection and diagnosis of various lung diseases. Your diagnostic study will be interpreted by board certified pulmonologists. The laboratory operates Monday through Friday, except holidays.
The following diagnostic studies are available:
- Spiromtery (diagnostic and occupational health screening)
- Reactive airways screening
- Lung diffusion studies
- Bronchial provocation studies (exercise and drug induced)
- Comprehensive pulmonary function study
- Cardiopulmonary stress testing
- Metabolic testing (REE)
- Transtracheal oxygen therapy training
- Oxygen needed verification for Medicare
- Arterial blood gas analysis
- Six minute walk test
For more information and directions to the laboratory call 208-367-3144. To schedule a test contact 208-367-3499.