When will I receive a bill?
If you have insurance, you will receive a bill immediately after your insurance pays, showing any amounts you still owe for unpaid deductibles, co-payments, co-insurance or any serviced not covered by your insurance. If your insurance carrier does not pay the hospital within 60 days, you will be billed for the full balance at that time. If you do not have insurance coverage, you will usually receive your first billing statement within five to 10 days after the date of service.
Where can I pay my bill?
You may make your payment in person at the hospital or mail your payment using the envelope enclosed with your bill. Our mailing address is P.O. Box 190930, Boise, Idaho 83719. You may also use our online bill payment by clicking here, or you may also call Payment Services at 208-367-2130 to provide credit card information, or checking account information to take advantage of our free check-by-phone service.
If personalized assistance is needed, Patient Financial Services is located at:
Saint Alphonsus Regional Medical Center
1055 N. Curtis Road
Boise, Idaho 83706
Hours: Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
What payment options does Saint Alphonsus have for patients?
For balances not covered by insurance or financial assistance, payment is due at time of service. However, Saint Alphonsus offers a variety of flexible payment options.
- Payment may be arranged, without finance charges, by:
- Payment in full by cash, check or credit card within 30 days from the first statement received.
- 90 day payment plan available with equal monthly payments.
- Health Pay-automatic deduction from your checking account.
- Saint Alphonsus employee payroll deduction is an option for employees of St. Alphonsus.
- Additional payment options are available and are subject to finance charges:
- Affiliated bank financing programs at favorable interest rates with financing up to 60 months
Will I get more than one bill?
Yes, in addition to your bill from Saint Alphonsus Regional Medical Center, you may receive bills for the same date of service from other medical professional groups. Physicians, radiologists, anesthesiologists and pathologists will bill you separately for the services they provide. In addition to your personal physicians, you may receive bills from:
- Idaho Emergency Physicians, Emergency Department Physicians: 208-322-1730
- Gem State Radiology, Radiologists: 208-472-8100
- Boise Anesthesia, Anesthesiologists: 877-222-4217
- Saint Alphonsus Pathology, Pathologists: 208-472-8109
- Ada County Paramedics, Paramedics: 208-287-2950