We offer a range of outpatient mental health services. Specializing in a comprehensive evaluation and treatment for most emotional and interpersonal problems for adults, adolescents and children.
- Individual and group therapy
- Professional care from an integrated treatment team including psychotherapeutic and psychopharmacologic interventions, psychiatry, clinical social work and nursing
- Pharmacological medication management
Conditions treated include:
- Mood and anxiety disorders
- Trauma and abuse
- Behavioral disorders
- Psychotic disorders
- Personality disorders
- Developmental Disorders (Autism; Speech disorders)
Scheduling an Appointment at Saint Alphonsus Behavioral Health Center
To schedule an outpatient appointment, we require a faxed referral from a doctor, including recent chart notes and current symptoms. This can be faxed to 208-376-0285.
131 N. Allumbaugh St.
Boise, Idaho 83704
Outpatient Clinic: 208-367-2175