Saint Alphonsus Home Health & Four Rivers Hospice offers a comprehensive list of services and specialties for ALL AGES to help you recover from illness or injury in the comfort of your own home. We have a team of highly experienced professionals who really make a difference in your life.
- You are assigned a case manager, who is a nurse or therapist identified to coordinate your care and monitor your progress.
- Our triage nurse is available to answer questions or assist as needed.
- Skilled nurses provide comprehensive care and case management based upon your individualized needs.
- Wound, ostomy, skin care and edema control (by certified wound nurses)
- Cancer care (by certified oncology nurses)
- IV therapy and management
- Pain management
- Infant and pediatric care
- Postpartum care
- Physical therapists focus on increasing balance and strength, and managing pain so you can achieve improved mobility.
- Occupational therapists focus on dressing, meal preparation and other activities of daily living to increase your ability to live independently.
- Speech therapists help you eat, swallow and improve memory functions so you can communicate more effectively.
- Social workers provide community resource education, planning and counseling.
- Certified nursing assistants provide bathing assistance.
- Certified diabetic educators provide nutrition counseling and disease management.
- Home Telehealth enhances care for patients who need close monitoring between in-home visits. Home Telehealth uses telecommunications technology, or phone lines, to link homebound patients to a home health provider. Through audio and visual means, we are able to assess, monitor, instruct and educate you on your needs.
Our Service Area
Saint Alphonsus Home Health & Four Rivers Hospice services are available for infants, children, adults and seniors in Ada, Canyon and portions of other Southwest Idaho counties.
For more information about Saint Alphonsus Home Health & Four Rivers Hospice services, please call 208-367-3040.
- Free in-home evaluation for Home Health Services with a doctor's order.
- Evening and weekend admissions available when needed.