Occupational Medicine at Dominican Health Clinic
Dominican Health Clinic’s occupational medicine services are designed to offer companies a full range of health, wellness and injury management services.
Occupational medicine is committed to providing cost-effective, quality medical care, controlling time loss and promoting early return to work through:
- Appropriate injury treatment and management by board-certified physicians.
- Continuity of care by seeing the same provider for all follow-up visits.
- Helping patients understand the process of care.
- Ongoing communication between healthcare professional, employer and patient.
- Daily phone calls and/or faxing of return-to-work information to keep employer informed.
- Wellness and prevention programs to keep the patient strong and healthy.
What We Offer
On-the job injuries can be managed effectively for companies through a cost-conscious system that addresses the employee's need for care and the company's need for prompt, accurate reporting and cost-effective results.
Employees who have been injured on the job are promptly treated and returned to a productive status as soon as possible.
Prevention of injuries is the most cost-effective method of controlling workers’ compensation costs. Dominican occupational medicine offers training in the prevention of workplace injury.
Post-offer (pre-employment) and post-accident urine drug screening and blood alcohol testing are available. Both DOT and non-DOT collection and screening processes are possible. (A Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Adminstration certified lab is used.)
Flu, hepatitis and other immunization or mass screening testing is available.
Employee Physical Exams
Post-offer (pre-employment) return-to-work and executive physicals are available to employees. These exams are tailored to meet specific DOT or OSHA standards, insurance standards or other company needs.
Work site Assessments
Qualified staff members are available to conduct ergonomic and Occupational Safety and Health Administration-regulated work site evaluations to assist in return-to-work placements, Americans with Disabilities Act placements and for the prevention of injuries.
Dominican Occupational Medicine can provide seminars or training sessions for supervisors, or workers’ compensation topics, including:
- Department of Transportation and OSHA issues.
- Modified duty/early return to work.
More Information or Appointments
Saint Alphonsus Medical Group — Dominican Health (Fruitland Clinic)