Good nutrition is an essential part of good health. And at some point, we could all benefit from a little nutrition advice.
Whether you want to improve your diet to reduce your risk of heart disease or other chronic conditions, or you have a specific health concern such as diabetes, cancer or an eating disorder, the registered dietitians at Saint Alphonsus Medical Center in Ontario, Oregon, can help.
Our expert staff is committed to providing the nutrition counseling and education services that can help people in eastern Oregon and southwest Idaho improve their health and well-being.
Saint Alphonsus Medical Center — Ontario’s clinical registered dietitians provide personalized inpatient and outpatient nutrition counseling and education in these areas:
- Diabetes management.
- Childhood growth problems.
- Treatment of compulsive eating and eating disorders such as anorexia and bulimia.
- Dietary reduction of cholesterol and fat.
- Intestinal and gastrointestinal problems related to nutrition.
- Nutrition for cancer patients.
- Prevention and treatment of health problems for expectant mothers, infants, children, adolescents, adults and seniors.
In addition, our registered dietitians offer nutrition consulting, nutrition education and food service management to long-term care facilities and assisted-living facilities.
Nutrition education programs can also be provided to area agencies, groups and schools upon request.
For more information about nutrition counseling and education services in Ontario, Oregon, and the surrounding areas of eastern Oregon and southwest Idaho, call us at 541-881-7474.