Saint Alphonsus Meridian Health Plaza is a healthcare center located in the heart of Meridian's growing neighborhoods. The Meridian Health Plaza caters to community members seeking wellness, diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation in a convenient and accessible environment.
Size: 43,661 square feet
Future Expansion: 41,339 square feet available for future needs
Location: Ten Mile and Cherry Lane
- Urgent Care Center
- Same-day treatment of minor illnesses and injuries.
- Family practice, internal medicine and other physician specialists.
- Diagnostic Imaging
- Ultrasound, mammography, bone density and general x-ray.
- Saint Alphonsus Rehabilitation Services (STARS)
- Physical therapy, occupational therapy (including hand therapy), pelvic floor and low vision therapy.
- Rapid diagnosis and blood testing.
- Community Education Center
- Wellness classes and screenings.
- Mobile Services
Consumer Benefits of the Meridian Health Plaza
- Accommodates healthcare consumers who desire medical services in a more convenient location.
- Brings valuable wellness information and education to communities.
- Allows patients to utilize the same physicians and specialists who are familiar with their medical history and background.