Would you like to talk with other heart patients and their family about their experiences?
Mended Hearts and Saint Alphonsus are pleased to provide this program to all of our heart patients and their families. The Mended Hearts program brings together survivors of heart disease as well as their families and caregivers in a safe environment to discuss their physical health, experiences and challenges.
• Heart disease survivors, families and caregivers.
• Dedicated to inspiring hope and improving the quality of life for heart patients and their families through ongoing peer-to-peer support.
• Committed to understanding your needs and concerns.
• Helping heart patients, their families and caregivers by showing them others who have survived heart disease and are healthy.
• One chapter of 300 community-based Mended Hearts organizations, a national nonprofit organization with over 60 years of experience offering the gift of hope to heart patients
Saint Alphonsus Mended Hearts meets the 3rd Wednesday of every month at 6:00 p.m. in the Coughlin Meeting Rooms at Saint Alphonsus Regional Medical Center in Boise.
For more information: