Welcome to Inpatient Rehabilitation at Saint Alphonsus Regional Medical Center (SARMC). We are located on the hospital's 3-West and 4-West floors. Our Inpatient Rehabilitation Units boast highly experienced, skilled teams of therapists specializing in assisting people to recover or compensate for deficits resulting from:
Our Continuum of Care
Saint Alphonsus provides the only full scope of services in the region. These levels of service include:
- Life flight/emergency transport.
- The region's only trauma center.
- Critical care unit.
- Acute hospitalization/neuro-science unit.
- Comprehensive integrated inpatient rehabilitation.
- Comprehensive integrated outpatient rehabilitation (STARS).
- Home health services.
This broad continuum of care allows us to manage your care from the point of injury or illness until you are discharged back into your community of choice. This means that we are with you every step of the way!
Our Program adheres to the mission, vision and core values of Saint Alphonsus Regional Medical Center:
"We, Saint Alphonsus Health System, serve together in the spirit of the Gospel as a compassionate and transforming healing presence within our communities."
We are a recognized leader in excellent care and service. We are a trusted partner in all relationships. We advocate for those in need.
Our Core Values
Reverence - We honor the sacredness and dignity of every person.
Commitment to Those Who are Poor - We stand with and serve those who are poor, especially those most vulnerable.
Justice - We foster right relationships to promote the common good, including sustainability of Earth.
Stewardship - We honor our heritage and hold ourselves accountable for the human, financial and natural resources entrusted to our care.
Integrity - We are faithful to who we say we are.
The goals of the Inpatient Rehabilitation Program at SARMC are to:
- Develop a rehabilitation program that is individualized and tailored to the needs of each individual.
- Minimize disability.
- Help patients safely regain as much function as possible.
- Help each patient achieve the highest possible level of independence.
- To learn more about the services we provide, browse the related links on the left. We hope you find this information helpful.