Saint Alphonsus Heart and Vascular services is a nationally recognized comprehensive heart, thoracic and vascular program, providing state-of-the-art, compassionate, high-quality cardiovascular care. Our integrated delivery system focuses on providing multi-disciplinary care close to where they our patients live, work and play. Backed by the regions only Level II Trauma, Chest Pain and Joint Commission Certified Stroke Center our patients know they are being cared for by the region’s strongest Health System.
COMPREHENSIVE HEART CARE
Our board-certified doctors combine the latest technologies, with years of experience to provide unique cardiac services and heart procedures some of which would otherwise not be available. Saint Alphonsus Cardiac & Vascular Services is proud to offer the following services:
- Nuclear Testing
- Pacemaker & Defibrillator management
- Central Blood Pressure testing, Sphygmocor™
- Complete non-invasive heart care
- Region’s only Stereotaxis treatment for Arrhythmia
- Accredited Cardiac Rehabilitation
- Idaho’s Only LDL Apheresis Program for the treatment of Familial Hypecholesterolemia
- Chest Pain evaluation and Treatment
- Congenital Heart Disease Treatment
- Northwest’s only Women’s Heart Care program
- Lipid Clinic for the management of lipid disorders
- Hypertension Consultation Heart Failure Program
- Radial Artery Catheterization
- Idaho’s Only Minimally Invasive Cardiac Artery Bypass Graft (CABG)Surgery
Heart care close to home
With more than 13 heart care clinic locations in Idaho and eastern Oregon, Saint Alphonsus is committed to keeping care close to home. To find a cardiologist near you, call 208-367-BEAT (2328).
How a heart attack happens
Heart Disease: Your Risk for a heart attack
|If you are experiencing an emergency, please call 9-1-1.