We encourage you to take the following steps if you have a complaint about patient care:
- Discuss your concern with the caregivers involved—the doctors, nurses, technicians or staff members directly involved. Resolution at the point-of-care is always the most satisfactory.
- If you are uncomfortable dealing directly with the individual(s) involved, contact the supervisor for the area, the department or clinic manager.
- Contact the Patient Relations Coordinator.
To send feedback to Saint Alphonsus, please use one of the following methods:
- Online Feedback Form: You can expect a call from a Patient Relations Representative within one business day to discuss your concern in more detail. Our goal is to resolve most concerns in five to seven days; some may take longer, depending on the circumstances.
- Print the Online Feedback Form, fill it out and either fax or mail it to Patient Concerns
- Concern Line: 208-367-6226
- Fax: 208-367-8181
1055 N. Curtis Road
Boise, Idaho 83706