Now that you’ve made the decision to learn more about new health insurance plans available to you, Saint Alphonsus is pleased to be a resource to help you enroll. Our certified application assisters are authorized and eligible to help assist you in the application process for both Your Health Idaho and Cover Oregon.
Call toll-free 855-220-0432 to schedule an appointment with one of our assisters in your community. See our list of enrollment locations near you. We also are travelling to many different communities throughout the coming months. Please call the phone number above to see if we are coming to a community near you.
DON’T FORGET to review the checklist below of what you must bring to your appointment. Enrollment cannot be completed without every item on the checklist!
Boise – Saint Alphonsus Regional Medical Center – 1055 N Curtis Road
Meridian – Saint Alphonsus Meridian Health Plaza – 3025 W. Cherry Lane
Nampa – Saint Alphonsus Nampa Health Plaza – 4400 E. Flamingo Avenue
Nampa – Saint Alphonsus Medical Center – 1512 12th Avenue Road
Caldwell – Saint Alphonsus Medical Group – 315 E. Elm Street
Ontario – Saint Alphonsus Medical Center – 351 SW Ninth Street
Baker City – Saint Alphonsus Medical Center – 3325 Pocahontas Road
Health Insurance Checklist
- Discuss. Talk with your family about your health history and future health needs.
- Learn the basics. Become familiar with the different types of health insurance options available to select a plan that’s right for you and your family.
- Estimate your tax credit. Visit YourHealthIdaho.org or CoverOregon.com to estimate how much financial help you may be eligible to receive.
- Gather necessary information. Collect basic information for everyone in your household including:
- social security numbers /document numbers for legal immigrants
- birth dates
- employer and income information (pay stub or W-2)
- health insurance policy numbers (if you currently have health insurance)
- complete the Employer Coverage Tool
- Review your income and set a budget.