Services We Offer
The Eagle Health Plaza offers a wide range of medical services to meet your comprehensive care needs.
- Emergency Care—Board-certified Idaho Emergency Physicians, who staff the Saint Alphonsus Trauma Center in Boise, also staff the Eagle facility, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Primary Care—Primary care providers from the Saint Alphonsus Medical Group offer internal medicine, family medicine, pediatric, obstetric and gynecological services.
- Lab—Lab draw station is open to the general public; lab services provide 24 hour support to patients in the emergency department.
- Radiology and Medical Imaging—Intermountain Medical Imaging (IMI) provides High Field MRI, CT scanner, X-ray and Ultrasound services, along with access to radiologists to interpret results 24 hours a day.
- Rehabilitation—Saint Alphonsus Rehabilitation Services (STARS) provides physical therapy services.
- Vision Care—Intermountain Eye Clinic provides optical services.
- Pharmacy—MedNow provides pharmaceuticals and home medical equipment.
- Specialty physician offices occupied by—Michael Lahey, MD, Orthopedics, Kathryn McMullen, MD, Allergies; Matthew Macha, MD, General Surgery.