Cuisine on Call
The Culinary Arts has been combined with the science of Clinical Nutrition to bring patients and their guests a dining experience resembling room service in a fine hotel, featuring a restaurant-style menu and flexible meal times.
If you are on a diet that allows you to select your meal, you can make your selections from the Cuisine on Call menu located in your room. When you are ready to order call us, and a Dietetic Assistant will confirm your current diet, take your order and answer any diet/menu related questions you might have. We will modify your selections to fit your specific nutritional needs and deliver your meal to your room within 30-40 minutes.
Saint Alphonsus's cafeteria features an array of culinary choices.
- The “Blue Plate Special” features homemade comfort foods.
- The “Carver Board” features a rotating menu of hand carved turkey with all the trimmings, marinated flank steak, baron of beef, country style ham, salmon and herb crusted pork loin.
- The “Field of Greens” features specialty salads tossed to order.
- At the “Flavor and Fire” station, you can see the menu item of the day prepared on demand.
- At the “Manhattan Deli,” order a sandwich with all your favorite ingredients or order one of our specialty sandwiches.
- We also feature a large assortment of house-made desserts.
- “Chef's Steamin' Tureen” includes the soup of the day, our very own chicken noodle, our house made chili and a salad bar.
Solid Grounds Coffee Bar
Solid Grounds is located in the main lobby and features all of your favorite coffee beverages, soft drinks, bottled water, grab-and-go salads and sandwiches, fresh fruit and assorted pastries.