Saint Alphonsus Medical Center — Ontario's clinical registered dietitians provide personalized inpatient and outpatient consultations and counseling in these areas:
- Diabetes management.
- Childhood growth problems.
- Compulsive eating and eating disorders.
- Dietary reduction of cholesterol and fat.
- Intestinal and gastrointestinal problems related to nutrition.
- Nutrition for cancer patients.
- Prevention and treatment of health problems for expectant mothers, infants, children, adolescents, adults and seniors.
Dietary staff members provide catering and consulting services. In addition, they offer nutrition consulting, nutrition education and food service management to long-term care facilities and assisted living facilities.
Weekly classes (wellness programs) in diabetes education and gestational diabetes are offered. Additionally, nutrition education programs can be provided to area agencies, groups and schools upon request.
541-881-7192 or 541-881-7173.
Food and Nutrition/Catering Services:
881-7195 or 881-7191