Comprehensive Heart Care
Saint Alphonsus Health System is proud to be the most comprehensive provider of heart and vascular care in our region. Combining compassion with medical expertise in a technologically-advanced, integrated, state-of-the-art hospital environment our patients receive the right heart care when and where they need it. Whether you are in Baker City, Oregon, or Boise, Idaho, our emergency room, heart and stroke specialists are always available to help care for you and your family.
Critical components of the heart care program include:
- Multiple heart catheterization labs
- 13 heart clinic locations – Our cardiologists travel so you don’t have to
- More than 15 specially trained cardiac doctors and providers
- Cardiac Telemedicine – providing remote presence cardiac care 24/7
- Two accredited cardiac rehabilitation programs
- Free educational opportunities and heart health screenings to help you manage your cardiovascular health
- Peripheral Vascular Disease screening
- Unique Specialty Programs including: Women’s Heart Care, LDL Apheresis, Lipid Clinic, Stereotaxis, etc.
In addition, heart disease prevention and heart healthy education are provided at all of our locations. From our quarterly free heart screenings to multiple physcian education lectures throughout the year our goal is to help you keep your heart in the best shape possible.
To find a doctor near you, call 208-367-BEAT (2328).
|If you are experiencing an emergency, please call 9-1-1.