The Saint Alphonsus Heart Institute is the region's premier, comprehensive provider of advanced cardiac and vascular care. Our state-of-the-art programs have put us on the cutting edge of medicine throughout Idaho and eastern Oregon. As the most experienced program in the region, our physicians and staff provide care at 5 hospitals and in 13 communities, bringing advanced heart care to areas that may not otherwise have access to these services.
The Saint Alphonsus Heart Institute is comprised of:
• The region's only Women's Heart Care program
• The region's only Minimally Invasive Cardiac Surgery program
• The region's only Robotic Stereotaxis EP lab
• The region's only Lipid Apheresis service
• The only 24/7 Heart Center and STEMI receiving center in Nampa
• Advanced non-invasive cardiac imaging, including echocardiography, nuclear heart scans, cardiac MRI, and cardiac CT.
• Accredited Chest Pain and Level II Trauma Center in Boise
• Accredited Cardiac Rehabilitation programs in both Boise and Nampa
• Operation of a hybrid vascular Operating Room and ever-increasing volumes and acuity of vascular surgery located in Boise
• Specialty clinics co-sponsored with the University of Utah for patients with advanced heart failure and congenital heart defects
• A Cardiac Research program, helping to advance the next generation of medicine
If you are experiencing an emergency, please call 9-1-1.