Comprehensive Cardiac Care
Saint Alphonsus Health System is proud to be the most comprehensive provider of cardiac and vascular care in our region. Combining compassion with medical expertise in a technologically-advanced, integrated, state-of-the-art environment our patients receive the right care when and where they need it. Whether you are in Baker City or Boise our emergency, cardiac and stroke specialists are always available to help care for you and your family.
Critical components of the program include:
- Multiple cardiac catheterization labs
- 13 clinic locations – Our cardiologists travel so you don’t have to
- More than 15 specially trained cardiac physicians and providers
- Cardiac Telemedicine – providing remote presence cardiac care 24/7
- Two accredited cardiac rehabilitation programs
- Free educational opportunities and screenings to help you manage your health
- Peripheral Vascular Disease screening
- Unique Specialty Programs including: Women’s Heart Care, LDL Apheresis, Lipid Clinic, Stereotaxis, etc.
In addition, cardiac disease prevention and heart healthy education are provided at all of our locations. From our quarterly free cardiac screenings to multiple physician education lectures throughout the year our goal is to help you keep your heart in the best shape possible.
To find a cardiologist near you, call 208-367-BEAT (2328).