Saint Alphonsus Medical Center – Nampa provides comprehensive cardiac care to residents of Nampa, Canyon County, and the surrounding area. Our cardiologists, nurses, staff and other experts combine compassion with medical expertise in a state-of-the-art environment.
Saint Alphonsus offers a full range of cardiac services, including:
- Left Heart Catheterizations
- Coronary PTCA/Stent Placements
- Intravascular Coronary Ultrasound
- Fractional Flow Reserve
- Permanent Pacemakers
- Right Heart Catheterizations
- Temporary Pacemakers
- 24 and 72 hour outpatient ekg monitoring
- Stress Testing: Nuclear, Chemical and exercise stress echos
- Diagnostic Echocardiography on neonates, infants, children and adults
- Tilt table exams
- Transesophageal Echocardiography
In addition, cardiac disease prevention and heart-healthy education are provided through our nationally accredited cardiac rehabilitation program. It is the goal of the Heart & Vascular Center to enhance life and cardiac wellness for Idaho residents through prevention, early diagnosis, effective treatment and education.