The Saint Alphonsus Cancer Care Center in Nampa, Idaho, has developed an integrative approach to healing. Our goal is to give residents of Nampa and southwest Idaho access to state-of-the-art cancer care close to home.
Services offered at the Nampa Cancer Care Center include:
- Advanced imaging tests to diagnose cancer.
- Chemotherapy to treat cancer.
- Access to cancer clinical trials.
- Genetic counseling.
- Complementary therapies that are proven to aid in cancer treatment, such as nutrition, exercise, art, and music therapies.
- Patient navigators to guide patients through their cancer treatment.
Nampa Cancer Care Center Director: Scott Pierson, MD
Saint Alphonsus Nampa's Cancer Care Center Medical Director is Scott Pierson, MD. Dr. Pierson is a board-certified medical oncologist and hematologist. He attended Princeton University as an undergraduate, where he majored in political science. He then attended Jefferson Medical College in Philadelphia and graduated magna cum laude. Dr. Pierson has particular interests in the treatment of breast, lung and gastrointestinal cancers.
Nampa Cancer Center hours and contact information
The Cancer Care Center in Nampa, Idaho, is open Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
To learn more, call 208-288-4679.