At Saint Alphonsus, volunteers are a significant part of the healthcare team. We are proud of the hundreds of volunteers who freely give of their valuable time and talents to support our mission.
Our volunteers have a very important role to play. If you would like to be a member of our team and help us build positive relationships with patients and family members, please fill out an online application and join us.
Benefits of Volunteering
Volunteering offers you the chance to use your existing skills to help others. It can also give you the opportunity to develop new skills, make friends, explore a career in healthcare and/or gain experience in a work situation. In addition, you receive the following benefits:
- Personal satisfaction of helping others
- Opportunity to participate in Saint Alphonsus Employee activities, such as the annual Christmas dinner, Employee Fests, and Holiday Parties
- A meal ticket worth $4.50 off the cost of your meal
- Use of medical center's library services
- An invitation to our quarterly volunteer recognition events
- Eligibility to join the hospital's credit union
- On-the-job training so that you may carry out your volunteer assignment
For more information about volunteering or our volunteer opportunities, e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.